Specific requirements for clothing quality inspection
Clarifying the quality requirements of clothing is of great significance to the quality inspection of clothing, which means that we should pay attention to what factors in the inspection process.
A. General requirements
1. The appearance and strength of the fabric and accessories meet the standard or customer requirements
2. The style and color are accurate
3. The size is within the allowable error range
4. Product defects are within the maximum allowable range of AQL
5. The product is clean, tidy, and looks good
B. Appearance requirements
1. The placket is straight, flat and consistent in length. The front is flat, the width is the same, and the lining cannot be longer than the placket. Those with zipper lip should be flat, uniform, wrinkle-free, and not open. The zipper doesn't make waves. The buttons are straight and evenly spaced.
2. The line is uniform and straight, the mouth does not vomit, and the left and right widths are consistent.
3. The split ends are straight and undisturbed.
4. The pockets are square and flat, and the mouth of the bag cannot be gapped.
5. The bag cover and patch bag are square and flat, with the same front and back, height and size. The height of the inner bag. The size is the same, and the square is flat.
6. The size of the collar is the same, the lapels are flat, the ends are neat, the collar is round, the collar is flat, the elasticity is suitable, the outer mouth is straight and not up, and the bottom collar is not exposed.
7. The shoulder is flat, the shoulder seam is straight, the shoulder width is the same, and the seam is symmetrical.
8. The length of the sleeves, the size of the cuffs, and the width are the same, and the height of the sleeve loops are the same.
9. The back is flat, the seam is straight, the back waistband is horizontally symmetrical, and the elasticity is appropriate.
10. The bottom edge is round and smooth, plain clothes, oak roots, and ribs have the same width. The ribs should be sewn to the stripes.
11. The size and length of the lining of each part should be suitable for the fabric, without hanging or spitting.
12. The webbing and lace on both sides of the clothes should be symmetrical.
13. The cotton filling should be flat, the pressing line should be even, the line should be neat, and the front and back pieces should be aligned.
14. If the fabric has fluff (hair), the direction should be distinguished, and the direction of the fluff (hair) should be the same for the whole piece.
15. If the style is sealed from the sleeve, the length of the seal cannot exceed 10 cm, and the seal is consistent, firm and tidy.
16. It is required that the strips of the fabric and the stripes should be accurate.
C. Comprehensive workmanship requirements
1. The car line is smooth, no wrinkles or distortion. The double thread part requires double stitch sewing. The bottom line is uniform, no skipping, no floating, and continuous line.
2. Color powder cannot be used for drawing lines and markings, and all marks cannot be drawn with pens or ballpoint pens.
3. The surface and lining should not have color difference, dirty, drawn yarn, unrecoverable stitches, etc.
4. Computer embroidery, trademarks, pockets, flaps, sleeve loops, pleats, corns, velcro, etc., must be positioned accurately and the positioning holes must not be exposed.
5. The requirements for computer embroidery are clear, the thread ends are cut clean, the backing paper is trimmed clean, and the printing requirements are clear, impervious, and non-degumming.
6. If jujubes are required for all bag corners and bag covers, the location of jujubes should be accurate and correct.
7. The zipper must not be wavy, and the upward and downward movement is unimpeded.
8. If the color of the lining is light and transparent, the seam allowance inside should be trimmed and the thread ends should be cleaned up. If necessary, backing paper should be added to prevent color penetration.
9. When the lining is knitted fabric, the shrinkage rate of 2 cm should be pre-loaded.
10. After the cap rope, waist rope and hem rope with the two ends are fully drawn, the exposed part of the two ends should be 10 cm. However, there is no need to expose too much.
11. Corns, nails, etc. are located accurately and cannot be deformed. They must be nailed tightly and not loosened. Especially for varieties with thinner fabrics, they should be checked repeatedly once found.
12. The snap button has accurate position, good elasticity, no deformation or rotation.
13. All loops, such as cloth loops and buckle loops, that are subject to greater force should be back stitched and reinforced.
14. All nylon webbing and weaving ropes should be cut with heat or burnt, otherwise there will be unraveling and pull-off phenomena (handles are especially used).
15. The jacket pocket cloth, underarms, windproof cuffs, and windproof feet should be fixed.
16. Culottes: The waist size is strictly controlled within ±0.5 cm.
17. Culottes: The dark thread of the back wave should be stitched together with thick thread, and the bottom of the wave should be stitched back for reinforcement.