Garment Quality Control Full Version
"Garment Production Quality Management Control Specification" is a production management specification formulated according to the garment production process. It is a quality control that must be carried out from the planning stage of production to the entire process of bulk production. The system and process are checked in real time, and for each order of the company, there must be a final quality control report to ensure that the quality meets the requirements.
The company's quality control personnel will regularly visit the supplier during the production period to monitor and ensure that the supplier strictly implements the company's quality standards and requirements. Ability to inspect all garments and access all records at any time.
The main purpose of "Apparel Production Quality Management Control Specification" is not only to check out the percentage of defective products, but to point out possible problems and to be able to correct these problems as soon as possible in subsequent production.
Garment production quality management control specification
A. Inspection of raw and auxiliary materials
The raw and auxiliary materials of clothing are the basis of the finished clothing. Controlling the quality of the raw and auxiliary materials and preventing the unqualified raw and auxiliary materials from being put into production is the basis of quality control in the entire clothing production process.
(1) Inspection of raw and auxiliary materials before storage
(1) Whether the product number, product name, specification, pattern, color, etc. of the material are consistent with the storage notice and invoice.
(2) Whether the packaging of the material is in good condition and neat.
(3) Check the quantity, size and width of materials.
(4) Inspect the appearance and internal quality of the material.
(2) Inspection of the storage status of raw and auxiliary materials
(1) Warehouse environmental conditions: Whether the humidity, temperature, ventilation and other conditions are suitable for the storage of relevant raw materials, such as the warehouse for storing wool fabrics, it needs to have moisture-proof, moth-proof and other requirements.
(2) Whether the warehouse site is clean and the shelves are clean, so as not to contaminate or damage the materials.
(3) Whether the materials are stacked neatly and the signs are clear.
B. Review of technical documents
Technical files are the main factor affecting product quality and belong to the software part in production. Before the product is put into production, all technical documents must be strictly reviewed to ensure that they are correct.
(1) Review of production notices
Check and review the various technical indexes in the production notice to be issued to each workshop, such as whether the required specifications and colors are correct, whether there is a one-to-one correspondence between raw and auxiliary materials, etc. Released to production.
(2) Review of the sewing process sheet
Review and check the established sewing process standards to check whether there are any omissions and errors, such as: ① whether the stitching sequence of each part is reasonable and smooth, and whether the form and requirements of the seam pattern are correct; ② whether the operation rules and techniques of each part Whether the requirements are accurate and clear; ③Whether the special sewing requirements are clearly indicated.
(3) Review of sample quality
Garment samples are an indispensable technical basis in production processes such as marking, cutting and sewing. They play an important role in the technical documents of clothing. The review and management of the samples should be careful and careful.
(1) Review content of the template
①Whether the number of large and small samples is complete and whether there are any omissions;
②Whether the writing marks (model number, specification, etc.) on the sample board are accurate and whether there are any omissions;
③Recheck the size specifications of each part of the model. If the shrinkage is included in the model, it is necessary to check whether the shrinkage is enough;
④ Whether the size and shape of the seams between the pieces of clothing are accurate and consistent, such as whether the dimensions of the side seams and shoulder seams of the front and rear pieces are consistent, and whether the sizes of the sleeves and the sleeves meet the requirements, etc.;
⑤ Whether the surface, lining and lining samples of the same specification match each other;
⑥ Whether the positioning marks (positioning holes, notches), darts, pleats, etc. are accurate, and whether there are any omissions;
⑦ Arrange the template according to the size and specifications, and observe whether the template jump is correct;
⑧Whether the warp yarn marks are correct and whether there are any omissions;
⑨ Whether the edge of the template is smooth and round, and whether the knife edge is straight.
When the review and verification are qualified, the verification seal shall be affixed along the edge of the template, and it shall be registered and issued for use.
(2) Storage of templates
①Classify and file various types of templates for easy search.
②Complete the registration of the stand-up card. The sample registration card should record the original number of the sample, the number of pieces, product name, model, specification series and storage location of the large and small samples.
③Place it reasonably to prevent the deformation of the model. If the model is placed on the shelf, the large model should be on the bottom, the small model should be on the top, and the shelves should be flat. For hanging storage, use splints as much as possible.
④ The samples are usually placed in a ventilated and dry place to prevent deformation due to moisture, and at the same time, avoid direct sunlight exposure and insect bites.
⑤ Strictly implement the sample collection procedures and precautions.
(2) Templates drawn by computer are more convenient to save and recall, and at the same time can reduce the storage space of the templates, just pay attention to keep a few more backups of the template files to prevent the files from being lost.
C. Quality control of cutting process
(1) Requirements before cutting
Cutting is the first link of garment processing, and cutting quality is the premise of ensuring sewing quality. Before the fabric is formally cut, the following items should be checked to ensure the cutting quality.
(1) Check the shrinkage rate test data of the original and auxiliary materials.
(2) Whether the grades of raw materials and auxiliary materials meet the requirements.
(3) Whether the weft of the fabric exceeds the standard.
(4) Whether the model specifications are accurate.
(5) Whether the color difference, defect, loss, breakage, etc. exceed the standard.
(6) Whether the number of large and small samples is consistent with the sample registration card.
(7) Whether the quota of the material usage rate is clear, and whether the fabric width conforms to the production notice.
(8) Whether the technical requirements and process regulations are clear and definite.
(2) The content of the review of the marking and marking
(1) Whether the model model, specification, and fabric number, color, door width, etc. on the marker map are consistent with the production notice.
(2) Whether there are any mistakes on the front and back of the fabric.
(3) Whether the size of the sample is missing or wrongly drawn.
(4) Whether the warp yarn of the top piece of the marking chart is skewed and whether it is out of tolerance.
(5) Whether the reverse direction, splicing, and alignment of the garment pieces meet the technical requirements.
(6) Whether the total material consumption rate is lower than the rated consumption standard.
(7) Whether the markings are clear, whether the specifications of each piece are accurate, and whether the positioning marks are missing or wrongly marked.
(3) Contents of quality control of paving
(1) Whether the product number, color number, and flower number of the fabrics laid are consistent with the production notice.
(2) Whether the width and length of the paving are consistent with the layout diagram.
(3) Whether the method of paving meets the technical requirements.
(4) Whether the front and back of the paving, the reverse direction, the alignment, the alignment and the alignment of the flowers meet the technical requirements.
(5) Whether the number of layers laid for each color or pattern matches the cutting plan.
(4) Review of subcontracting, numbering and packaging
(1) Whether there is a phenomenon of wrong package distribution.
(2) Whether the numbering of each cutting package is clear and accurate, and whether there are errors, omissions or repeated numbers.
(3) Whether the specifications of the components in the package match.
(4) Whether the components in the bag are arranged and tied.
(5) Whether the label outside the package is standard, clear and correct, such as whether the product batch number, specification, color number, pattern number, quantity, etc. are consistent with the inside of the package.
D. the quality control in the sewing process
Sewing is the main link in the garment production process. It involves many processes, personnel and equipment. It is a department prone to quality problems and the focus of quality control. We require line processing. This ensures continuous and stable quality throughout the production process. Quality control personnel should supervise quality at the production site and at the end of the production line. Supervisors should inspect the production site frequently. Once a problem is found, production should be stopped immediately until the problem is identified and resolved before restarting production. If there is a problem, make a record. The machine should be maintained by a mechanic. All machines should be regularly inspected for maintenance. It is suggested that the supplier may establish a maintenance service contract with the machine manufacturer. The machine operator is responsible for ensuring that the machine operates properly. If there is a major machine failure, the mechanic or supervisor should be contacted immediately. Broken needles should be recorded. All broken needles should be recorded in the work log.
(1) Requirements before sewing
(1) When receiving the garment piece, check whether it conforms to the batch number, specification and style in the production notice.
(2) Check the number of pieces per pack or bundle.
(3) Check whether the size of the garment piece is deformed.
(4) Check whether the process sheet and the sample clothing conform to each other.
(5) Check whether the parts that need to be combined are consistent.
(6) Check whether the accessories, lining and fabric match.
(7) Whether the operation requirements are clear, understandable and correct.
(2) Quality control in sewing processing
1. Verification of processing technology
Mainly check whether the actual production and processing are carried out in accordance with the specified process flow, specified process equipment and specified process method.
2. Contents of quality inspection of work-in-process and semi-finished products
①Whether the various accessories used, such as thread, belt, buckle, filler and lining, are in line with the regulations;
② Whether the sewing quality meets the technical requirements, such as whether the width of the pocket teeth is consistent, whether the stitches are neat or not, whether the alignment of each part and the grid is within the required range, etc.;
③ Whether the intermediate ironing quality meets the requirements, such as whether the seam is ironed in place and flat;
④Whether the trademarks, specification marks, ingredients and washing marks are properly nailed and nailed;
⑤ Whether the error of component size and semi-finished product size is within the tolerance range;
⑥ Whether the product is clean and free of oil stains, water stains, pulp spots, scratches, etc.
(3) Setting of inspection points during sewing
The inspection in the sewing process is also called intermediate inspection. If the inspection points are set reasonably, not only can the labor for repairing be greatly reduced, but also the root cause of quality problems can be found early and the occurrence of substandard products can be controlled.
Different styles of clothing have different inspection point locations, please refer to the following points:
(1) For defects detected by inspection points, it should not be necessary to disassemble intact finished products for repairing defects.
(2) Inspection points should not be covered by subsequent processes.
(3) Reasonably allocate inspectors and provide appropriate workload
(4) Statistics of defective products
When the quality inspection of the in-process and semi-finished products in the sewing process is carried out, the inspection results should be recorded and counted, and fed back to the relevant personnel in time, so that the management and technical personnel can give necessary guidance to the employees who produce waste and defective products to control An increase in defective products.
E. lock nail, ironing quality control
(1) Contents of lock nail quality inspection
(1) Whether the performance and color of the keyhole and button thread match the fabric.
(2) Whether the buttonhole spacing is consistent with the process requirements.
(3) Whether the stitch density of the keyhole meets the standard requirements.
(4) Whether the button is nailed in the same position as the buttonhole, and whether it is flat after buttoning.
(5) Whether the button is firm and durable.
(2) Contents of ironing quality inspection
Adjust the heating temperature of the iron according to the material and style of the garment. To avoid aurora marks after ironing, it is recommended to use a nylon iron cover. For heavy knitted fabrics, it is recommended to use some setting plate when ironing the garment, which can keep the iron The garment does not lose its shape when it is ironed.
(1) Whether the ironing appearance is flat or meets the design requirements.
(2) Whether there is any phenomenon such as scalding, scorching, hardening, splashing, bright light, glue seepage, etc.
(3) Whether the thread ends and stains are removed.
(4) Whether the folding form meets the requirements.
(5) Whether the parts are placed in the designated position of the garment.
The inspection of clothing should run through the whole process of cutting, sewing, buttonhole buttoning, ironing and so on. The finished product should also be fully inspected before being packaged and put into storage to ensure the quality of the product.
The main contents of finished product inspection are:
(1) Check whether the styles are the same or not.
(2) Whether the size specification meets the requirements of the process sheet and sample clothing.
(3) Whether the sewing is correct and whether the sewing is regular and flat.
(4) Check whether the clothing of striped fabrics is correct to the strips.
(5) Whether the fabric strands are correct, whether there are defects on the fabric, or whether there is oil pollution.
(6) Whether there is a color difference in the same garment.
(7) Whether the ironing is good.
(8) Whether the adhesive lining is firm and whether there is glue leakage.
(9) Whether the thread end has been repaired.
(10) Whether the clothing accessories are complete.
(11) Whether the size marks, washing marks, trademarks, etc. on the clothing are consistent with the actual contents of the goods, and whether the positions are correct.
(12) Whether the overall shape of the clothing is good.
(13) Whether the packaging meets the requirements.
Clothing finished product inspection standard
1. The placket is straight, flat, and the length is the same. The front is drawn flat, the width is the same, and the inner placket cannot be longer than the placket. Those with zipper lips should be flat, evenly wrinkled, and not open. The zipper does not wave. The buttons are straight and even, with equal spacing.
2. The silk road at the end of the mouth is straight and straight, without spitting back, and the width of the left and right is the same (except for special requirements).
3. The fork is straight and straight, without stirring.
4. The pocket should be square and flat, and the pocket should not be left open.
5. The bag cover and patch pocket are square and flat, and the front and rear, height and size are the same. The inside pockets are of the same height, size, square, and flat.
6. The size of the collar and the mouth is the same, the lapels are flat, the ends are neat, the collar pocket is round, the collar surface is flat, the elastic is suitable, the outer opening is straight and does not warp, and the bottom collar is not exposed.
7. The shoulders are flat, the shoulder seams are straight, and the width of the shoulders is the same. Symmetrical seams.
8. The length of the sleeves, the size of the cuffs, and the width are the same, and the height of the sleeves, the length and the width are the same.
9. The back is flat, the seam is straight, the back belt is horizontal and symmetrical, and the elasticity is suitable.
10. The bottom edge is round, flat, rubber root, and the width of the rib is the same, and the rib should be aligned with the striped car.
11. The size and length of the lining in each part should be suitable for the fabric, and do not hang or spit.
12. The jacquard webbing and jacquard straps on both sides of the car on the outside of the clothes should be symmetrical on both sides.
13. The filling is flat, the lines are evenly pressed, the lines are neat, and the front and rear seams are aligned.
14. If the fabric has velvet (hair), it should be divided into directions, and the reverse direction of the velvet (hair) should be in the same direction as the whole piece.
15. The heat seal is flat, wrinkle-free and firmly bonded.
16. The fabric is coated with white glue, there should be no white glue oozing out of the pinhole, and the sewing thread should be wet with thread oil (the best method is to wet the thread oil with a small piece of cotton, and put the thread on the machine hole and let the thread slide through the cotton).
17. If the style and length of the sealing from the sleeves should not exceed 8CM, the sealing should be consistent, firm and neat.
18. It is required to match the fabrics with stripes and grids, and the stripes should be accurate.
G. Packaging and storage
Clothing can be divided into two types: hanging and boxed, and boxed generally has inner packaging and outer packaging. Inner packaging refers to one or several pieces of clothing placed in a plastic bag. The style and size of the clothing should be the same as those indicated on the plastic bag, and the packaging should be flat and beautiful. Some special styles of clothing require special treatment during packaging, for example, twisted garments are packaged in twisted rolls to maintain their styling style.
The outer packaging is generally packed in cartons, and the size and color are matched according to the requirements or the instructions of the process sheet. There are generally four types of packaging forms: mixed color mixed code, single color mixed code, single color mixed code, mixed color unique code. When packing, pay attention to the complete quantity and the accurate color and size matching. The outer box is painted with a box mark, indicating the customer, the instruction Shipping port, box number, quantity, origin, etc., the content is consistent with the actual goods.
1. The thread and stains should be cleaned up.
2. The seam of the clothes should be ironed flat, and there should be no iron marks. After ironing, the water vapor should be dissipated before it can be put into the bag.
3. After wiping the clothes with a moist cloth, the clothes should be dried before putting them into the bag.
4. Copy paper should be added to clothes made of cotton fabrics, and copy paper should be added to the printing part of printed clothes.
5. Hang the tag at the designated position, and paste the sticker at the designated position.
6. The plastic bag shall not be damaged.
7. The ratio is correct, not mixed, and short;
8. A pad should be added to the sealing of the carton to prevent the clothes from being scratched when unpacking (if there is an inner box, the pad should be placed in the inner box instead of the outer box, and our company should also use the pad when distributing the pad. Issued according to the number of inner boxes).
9. The size of the carton is moderate. After unpacking, the clothes should be flat, and the carton should be inspected.