Necessary steps for mechanical equipment inspection
A. Visual inspection
1. Take pictures and record the progress of the equipment and outer packaging, check whether the outer packaging of the equipment is in good condition, whether there is damage, soaking, moisture, deformation, etc., and check the appearance of the outer packaging and the progress of the packaging;
2. Check the appearance of equipment and accessories for damage, rust, bumps, etc., and focus on checking the main engine, main accessories and main working surfaces;
3. If it is found that the packaging is damaged, the equipment and accessories are damaged, rusted, and there are signs of use, etc., specific records should be made and photos should be taken so that the supplier can go through the procedures for return and claim.
B. Quantity inspection
1. The quantity inspection should be based on the supply contract and the packing list, check the specifications, models, configurations and quantities of the main engine, accessories and other equipment, and check them one by one;
2. Carefully check whether the random information is complete, such as manual, product inspection certificate, warranty, etc.;
3. Pay attention to check the serial number and factory number of the equipment;
4. Carefully make a record of unpacking, indicating the location, time, participants, box number, product name, order quantity and actual quantity. If the wrong quantity or wrong product is sent, record and save the relevant materials.
C. Quality inspection
1. Before the power-on test of the equipment, the connected power supply should be checked to ensure that it is the same as the power supply requirements of the equipment;
2. The equipment should be able to start normally, and there is no fault information during operation. For electrical equipment, at least 48 hours of discontinuous power-on test;
3. Strictly follow the terms of the contract, the instruction manual, the provisions of the user manual and the procedures for installation and commissioning;
4. Refer to the product manual to check whether the technical indicators and hardware configuration of the equipment meet the requirements;
5. Carefully make records when the equipment is tested and accepted. If there is a quality problem with the equipment, the client should be notified in writing of the specific situation.
D. Fill in the acceptance record form
Assuming that the appearance inspection, quantity inspection, and quality inspection are completed, if any item is found not to meet the requirements of the contract documents, it must be approved by the supplier's representative (signature, seal). Assuming that the equipment has been tested and its configuration and performance meet the requirements of the various indicators specified in the contract, the equipment unpacking inventory record form and the equipment power-on test record form should be filled out as part of the equipment acceptance document.