How to get a better ranking on Amazon
Businesses want to get traffic, you need to do a good job of ranking, there is a good ranking, there will be people in the store. So how does Amazon get better rankings?
1. Optimize Amazon product titles
First, the seller should optimize the title of the product, making sure that all relevant information is used in the title. According to Amazon, product titles should include: Brand; The name of the product; Material; Size and quantity; The color.
* Note: Amazon product titles are limited to 100 characters in search. This does not mean you can pile keywords on top of each other. Product titles need to be optimized for buyers and remain attractive to them.
Since Amazon is also a search engine, optimizing keywords is very important. Sellers should never pile keywords in the title, as this will not attract potential buyers. Optimize the title not only to describe the product clearly, but also to insert keywords naturally.
On the other hand, a short title may result in a low click-through rate. So sellers can include the brand name in the title or even the entire product page, since some users search for a specific brand directly on Amazon. Sellers should make sure to use two or three keywords that not only generate high search volume, but also explain the product.
In addition to improving Amazon rankings, the right product title can affect conversion rates and click-through rates. So make sure that the first five or six words of the title are clear, concise and easy to read, all of which will motivate buyers to click on the title and also optimize the Amazon ranking.
2. Research on keywords of Amazon products
To choose the best keywords for the products you are selling, the best practice is to look at the best-selling products in your category, analyze the competition and extract keywords. Select the top 4 or 5 products and the highest rated products, browse the product listing and search for the most relevant keywords that match your product. This process allows sellers to use keyword research tools to save time. Here's what the seller can do:
· Create a keyword list to measure the traffic potential of keywords. Sellers can analyze the popularity of these keywords to help you gauge the potential size of the market. At the same time, the keywords in the list can be used later in the product description;
· Write effective content around keywords. By incorporating keywords, you can instantly connect with potential customers and meet their needs;
· By evaluating the keywords that buyers use, you can understand their needs and work to meet them.
3. Optimize the price of Amazon products
Whenever you set a price for your product, be sure to check the competition, the price gap is too wide and you are unlikely to win. Sellers can try to beat their competitors, or match their prices. You can also try to minimize the price to weed out some small sellers.
Product price is indeed one of the key factors that affect consumers' purchase decisions. When it comes to the same or similar products offered by competitors in the market, don't overprice the seller, as this will significantly reduce your sales.
In fact, there are many factors in the ranking of some Amazon products, such as keywords, product price, etc. It is not enough to do a good job in one aspect, we should strive to do a good job in all factors that may affect the product, so that the product ranking can be improved.