In the garment manufacture processing, the shrinkage is an important data for clothing model to enlarge or lengthen. Through the exact grasp of the fabric shrinkage, the pieces can make the size of the processing standards to meet the standards.
For the conventional structure of the fabric structure, woven garments require less or equal to 3% of shrinkage, knitted garments shrink less or equal to 5% to 6%. It should be noted that the test conditions of the indicator are not simple water logging, but rather simulate the actual washing conditions.
As an important part of the customer quality management system, the client will commission a professional testing organization to test the fabric to ensure the performance of the garment, that is, it will not shrink during the garment washing process. Garment factory also must production after passed the test.
Despite this, the test is only for the sample, the question is whether the shrinkage of the entire batch is consistent with the sample, or a simpler method for internal reference. The sample after washing and drying, at least placed 4h, in the case of relaxation, natural paving, washing method according to the requirements of the standard washing, ironing and measuring the size after washing, and calculated according to the following shrinkage:
Garment washing, the fabric shrinkage is an important factor affecting the size of the garment, but also determine the size of an important basis for clothing samples. It is therefore necessary to test the fabric shrinkage before garment production. The specific steps of testing are as follows:
(1) Take 10% of the cloth roll and cut a 6x6 inch specimen on each cloth roll. Mark the cloth roll number on each specimen.
(2) All samples are stitched together in a string, washed according to the conventional garment washing process, or according to the washing method required by the order.
(3) Measuring of the size of each piece of fabric after washing, and calculate the shrinkage.
(4) At the same time observe the change of fabric washed color, washed color must meet customer requirements. The general color difference should also be more than four. If the difference is below the level 4, it is necessary to make a color card for customers to confirm. After the customer confirms, tests the washing color of each cloth or each roll of cloth, and classifies the classification.
(5) If the measured shrinkage is equal or very close, according to the measured shrinkage produced or modified clothing model. Through the shrinkage test, you can estimate in advance the process of garments washing the largest changes in size, the size of the garment to stabilize and meet the specifications.
(6) If the measured shrinkage is too large, the fabric can be returned to fabric factory rearrangement.
(7) If the measured shrinkage varies, you will need to test each roll or piece of shrinkage using the above method, and sub-file classification, re-production of clothing for a variety of shrinkage model. Of course, those who shrink the fabric back to the fabric factory to reorganize.