NBN provides you the customized quality control scheme for your jewelry supply chain and helps you to make your brand more competitive.
- Inspection Services for the Jewelry Industry
- Following the extensive use of synthetic materials, people are not confined to the expensive gold, diamond and jade when choosing jewelries. Instead, jewelries at low cost and with special designs are popular among consumers. Whether for wearing or ornament, jewelries should be fashionable and pleasing to the eye, and could set the temperament off to advantage, so their appearances have been a key element influencing the sales volume.
NBN offers inspection and test services for a variety of jewelries. Our expertise will ensure your products meet all order requirements in terms of workmanship, function and safety. We have inspection experience in all kinds of jewelries which made of precious metal or base metal, including precious stone, shell, pearl, wood, leather and acrylic.
Standards used in all inspections:
Sampling standard: ANSI/ASQC Z1.4 (ISO2859-1)
Inspection standard: Acceptable Quality Limits (AQL)
The main tests for Jewelry inspection:
- Carton assortment check
- Carton drop test
- Function test
- Fitting test
- Symmetry check
- Stability test
- Chain clasp tension test
- Accelerated nickel free test on plated items
- Small Parts test
- Pull test on chain and closing system
- Color shading check
- Color fastness test
- Adhesive test
- Sharp point and sharp edge check
- Smell check
- Barcode scan test