NBN offers tailor-made mechanical parts quality control services for global purchasers, manufacturers and retailers to help their products meet all technical requirements, including dimensions, thread, finishing, appearance, mechanical performance, etc.
- Inspection Services for the Mechanical Industry
- In the machining process, the slow wear of cutting tools will have a slight impact on the size of parts, which makes the dimension of components difficult to control in batch processing. Therefore, it is necessary to conduct quality inspection of mechanical parts during production and before shipment to ensure that the critical dimensions of the products meet the tolerance requirements.
NBN offers inspection services in China for wide range of mechanical parts, from standard parts to custom parts. Our expertise includes various turning parts, CNC parts, stamping parts, die-casting parts, welding parts, powder metallurgy and injection parts.
Our inspection process is to measure the dimensions and evaluate the appearance of the product according to client’s drawings. For mechanical parts with high precision or used in specific occasions, their physical properties, surface treatment and airtightness should also meet the technical standards, NBN works closely with the customer's technical team to develop and perform a variety of tests based on product features to ensure that your goods meets all quality requirements before shipping.
Standards used in all inspections:
Sampling standard: ANSI/ASQC Z1.4 (ISO2859-1)
Inspection standard: Acceptable Quality Limits (AQL)
The main tests for Mechanical parts inspection:
- Go/No go check
- Hardness test
- Salt spray test
- Function test
- Mechanic performance test
- Chemical composition check
- Plating thickness check
- Burrs check
- Scratch check
- Air tightness test
- Roughness check
- Flatness test
- Coaxiality test
- Gear error check
- Color shading check (to plastic parts)
- Anti-aging test (to plastic parts)